1. Blew air into the top of a plastic water bottle to create a horn sound.
2. Rubbed the bottom of my flip flops together.
3. Screwed and unscrewed the cap to a glass bottle.
4. Screwed and unscrewed the top of a highlighter marker.
5. Flipping through a stack of index cards.
6. Moving a music stand up and down to create the sound.
7. Rubbing and tapping drum sticks together.
8. Clicking a stapler with a pause in between each click.
9.Tapping glass with drum sticks, unique sound when wood hits glass.
10.Squeezing a Gatorade bottle to create a squirting sound.